SMOKED MACKEREL & EGG PASTE
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 0 mins
Nutrition per serving:
What you need :
• 4 eggs, hard boiled
• 7 oz. (200g) smoked mackerel
• 1 small onion, finely chopped
• 4 small pickled gherkins, chopped
• 2 tbsp. mayonnaise, light
• 2 tbsp. natural yogurt (or more mayo)
• bunch of chives, chopped
What do you need to do :
Boil the eggs, let them cool and peel off the shells, then chop and place in a bowl.
Debone and skin the fish, then chop the meat and add to the bowl.
Add the finely chopped onion and gherkins into the bowl.
Season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Mix with the mayonnaise, yogurt and chopped chives.
Serve with bread, fresh veggies, or on its own.