ONE-POT SEA BASS AND THAI RICE
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 45 mins
Nutrition per serving:
What you need :
For the paste:
• 1 oz. (30g) coriander, leaves picked, stalks reserved
• 1 thumb-sized pieces ginger, peeled
• 2 cloves garlic, peeled
• 1 red chillies, deseeded
• 1 tbsp. sesame oil
• 3 tbsp. tamari soy sauce
• 1 lime, juice and zest
• 7 oz. (200ml) can coconut milk For the rice:
• 7 oz. (200g) basmati rice
• 4 x 3.5 oz. (100g) sea bass fillets, skin scored
• 2 cups (200g) green beans
• 4 spring onions, finely sliced
• 1 red chili, deseeded, sliced
• 1 lime, to serve
What do you need to do :
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
Place all the paste ingredients into a food processor or high-speed blender, adding only half of the coriander leaves, and blitz to a smooth consistency.
Set aside until needed.
Cook the rice until just cooked, then drain.
Transfer the rice into a baking tray and cover with the paste, mix well to combine.
Top the rice with the fish fillets and the green beans, then cover with tinfoil and bake in the oven for around 20 minutes, or until fish is cooked through and beans are tender.
To serve, divide between 4 plates, sprinkle with the spring onions, chili and remaining coriander leaves.