Strawberry And Chia Seed Jam
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 10 mins
Nutrition per serving:
What you need :
● 14 oz. (400g) strawberries, fresh
● 2 tbsp. chia seeds
● 1 tbsp. lemon juice
● 2 tbsp. honey or maple syrup
What do you need to do :
- 1. Heat fruits in a small pot over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until the fruits begin to break down, about 10 minutes.
2. Use a wooden spoon to mash the fruit to your desired consistency.
3. Stir in the chia seeds, lemon juice, and sweetener until combined.
4. Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
5. The jam will thicken as it cools.
6. Serve immediately, or transfer the jam to a sealed container and refrigerate it for up to 1 week, or freeze it for up to 3 months.