SPINACH AND FETA FRITTATAS
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 25 mins
Nutrition per serving:
What you need :
• 1 small onion, chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
• 1 cup (200g) baby spinach, chopped
• 4 eggs
• 5 egg whites
• 1/3 cup (80ml) plant milk
• 1 tsp. baking powder
• 3/8 cup (55g) light feta, crumbled
• 2 tbsp. fresh herbs of choice, chopped (such as basil, parsley, chives, rosemary)
• 1 tsp. coconut oil
What do you need to do :
Preheat the oven to 375F (190C).
Grease a muffin tin with ½ tsp. coconut oil.
Heat a non-stick pan with ½ tsp of coconut oil over medium heat.
Cook the onions and garlic until soft. Add the spinach and 1 tbsp. water and cook until wilted.
Once cooked, set aside. Whisk together eggs, egg whites, milk, baking powder, and season with salt and pepper.
Stir in the spinach mixture and add the crumbled feta cheese. Divide the egg mixture evenly between 12 muffin cups.
Bake until golden brown and firm to the touch, about 25 minutes.